Remarkable results await with expert dog training and behavior guidance.
When your dog’s behavior wreaks havoc on your life, you need substantiated solutions. Terrie has earned the most renowned animal behavior certifications, so her advice is always derived from comprehensive research and well-grounded knowledge.
Terrie helps both animals and humans succeed with genuine dedication. Her clients love her empathetic approach, unbelievably down-to-earth style, endless encouragement, and are always amazed at their dog’s life-changing improvement.
Dog behavior dilemmas have you down? Let Terrie rescue you from distress. She’s well-respected by animal behavior professionals for her inspired resourcefulness and deaf dog and separation anxiety expertise. She’ll help you and your dog enjoy life together.
A professional dog trainer since 2002, Terrie passionately pursues her already long list of educational achievements and highly respected credentials, so your dog’s progress is based on the most up-to-date training and behavior techniques.
Let Terrie use the creativity and tenacity she learned while living in challenging locations like the jungles of Papua New Guinea to propel your training forward. No matter what your behavior struggles are, she’ll lead you to serenity.
With Terrie on your team, you’ll have a sympathetic partner who makes the science of dog training make sense with not one, but three training books. Improve your dog’s behavior with simple, effective, and easily applied techniques from her books.
- KPA: Karen Pryor Academy, Faculty Member
- CSAT: Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer, Malena DeMartini
- CPDT-KA: Certified Professional Dog Trainer-Knowledge Assessed
- IAABC: International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants, Associate Certified Member
- KPA-CTP: Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner
- M.Ed.: Master’s degree in Education
- PPG: Pet Professional Guild, Full Professional Member
- TAG: Teaching with Acoustical Guidance, Certified Primary Teacher
Grab Terrie’s latest book, Your 10 Minute A Day Dog for short, practical training exercises. With her tips, your dog will go to great lengths to behave where and when you want.
- Dog Cognition & Emotion, Duke University
- Chicken Camp-Targeting and Discrimination, Legacy Canine Behavior and Training
- Professional Animal Training Seminar/Graduate level ABA course, Ken Ramirez, Shedd Aquarium
- Living and Learning with Animals for Professionals, ABA certificate course, Behavior Works
- Contemporary Animal Training and Management, professional certification workshop, Natural Encounters, Inc.
- Low-Stress Handling, Dr. Sophia Yin Certificate Course
- Sanctuary Workshop, Best Friends Animal Society
- LLC’s Canine Behavior Evaluation Workshop, Animal Alliance
- Advanced Professional Trainer Workshop, Ken McCort, Wolf Park
- Fear Free Certification Program, Vetfolio
- Science of Behavior course, Dr. Susan Friedman & Marty McGee Bennett
Ready for better dog or puppy behavior?
My rescue dog Hunter had a serious problem chasing the cats. Hunter today is a different dog! He does not chase the cats, I often find them sleeping together or just playing. He is part of our family and such transformation from the dog I brought home that day. Terrie is a wonderful teacher and has a lot of patience training both the dogs and their owners.